MediaTek MT6572 is based on the energy-efficient ARM® Cortex®-A7 processor. It brings dual-core power to budget smartphones and improved battery life. As MT6582, MT6572 features a cost-optimised architecture that improve and simplifies product development, reducing manufacturing costs.
The chipset offers wide connectivity options – Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth. It supports 960 x 540 displays with MediaTek MiraVision™ technology, 5MP main camera, 1.3-megapixel front camera and 720p HD video.
- Dual-core (1.2GHz) ARM Cortex-A7 processor
- Multi-mode Release 8 HSPA+/TD-SCDMA
- 802.11x Wi-Fi , Bluetooth, FM receiver, GPS
- 960 x 540 (qHD) display controller
- 720p HD video recording and playback at 30fps
- 5-megapixel rear and 1.3-megapixel front cameras