MediaTek MT6732 is a 64-bit quad-core SOC based on the ARM® Cortex®-A53 processor (1.5 GHz clock speed) with ARM Mali™-T760 graphics. It delivers high performance with low power consumption and extremely efficient compatibility for 32-bit apps.
The connectivity options of the chipset include Category 4 dual-mode LTE, providing worldwide 4G-network compatibility, dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. MediaTek MT6732 also support a 13-megapixel camera image signal-processor and Ultra HD video playback with H.265 codec.
- ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit quad-core processor (1.5GHz)
- ARM Mali-T760 GPU
- Release 9, Category 4 LTE (FDD & TDD), DC-HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, EDGE
- 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- H.265 Ultra HD video playback
- 13MP Primary Camera Support