MediaTek MT6595 is an octa-core CPU with a maximum clock speed of 2.2 GHz. It is based on the ARM® ‘big.LITTLE’ architecture, with four high-performance Cortex®-A17 and four energy efficient Cortex-A7 processors to handle less intensive tasks. They run at a lower clock speed and hence consumes less power. The CPU balance tasks between the two type cores depending on how intensive they are.
MediaTek MT6595 supports Category 4 dual-mode LTE for worldwide 4G-network compatibility, 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0. It also features a 20-megapixel camera image signal-processor and a 2560 x 1600 (WQXGA) display controller.
Technologies embedded in MT6595:
MediaTek CorePilot™ – multiprocessing technology which unlocks the power of all eight processors, minimizing phone overheating and battery drain.
MediaTek ClearMotion™ technology to ensure smooth high-quality video playback at 60fps by automatic frame-rate conversion of standard 24/30fps video on mobile devices.
MediaTek MiraVision™ technology provides the HD and smooth video playback for smartphones
- 4x ARM Cortex-A17 processors & 4x ARM Cortex-A7 processors
- Imagination Technologies PowerVR™ Series6 GPU
- Release 9, Category 4 LTE (FDD & TDD), DC-HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, EDGE
- 802.11ac, Bluetooth LE, multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo & QZSS), ANT+
- Bluetooth LE and ANT+ for ultra-low power connectivity
- 20MP image signal-processor
- WQXGA (2560 x 1600) display controller
- Ultra HD video playback support for H.264 & VP9
- H.265 Ultra HD video record & playback
- MediaTek multi-mode wireless charging support