MediaTek MT6592 is an octa-core SOC based on ARM® Cortex®-A7 processor and ARM Mali™ graphics. The chipset’s 8 cores are fully scalable and capable of clock speeds up to 2 GHz for extremely efficient multi-tasking. An algorithm also monitors power consumption and temperature to ensure optimum performance.
MediaTek MT6592 also features a Full HD display controller and 16-megapixel image signal-processor. The wireless connectivity includes dual-band 801.11n Wi-Fi, multi-mode cellular modem and Bluetooth.
- Octa-core (1.7GHz or 2GHz) ARM Cortex-A7 processor
- ARM Mali GPU
- Dual-band 801.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS, FM receiver
- UMTS / HSPA+ R8 / TD-SCDMA / EDGE / LTE
- H.265 Ultra HD video record & playback
- Full HD display controller
- 16MP camera support