MediaTek MT6582 is a quad-core SOC based on the energy-efficient ARM® Cortex®-A7 processor (1.3GHz). It features a cost-optimised system-level design that reduces manufacturing costs for product development and drastically speeds up the time to market.
The chipset features several connectivity options – Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth. MT6582 supports 720p HD displays with MediaTek MiraVision™ technology, an 8MP main camera and 1080p Full HD video.
- ARM Cortex-A7 quad-core processor (1.3GHz)
- Multi-mode Release 8 HSPA+/TD-SCDMA
- 802.11x Wi-Fi , Bluetooth, FM receiver, GPS
- 1280 x 720 (HD) display controller
- 1080p Full HD video recording and playback at 30fps
- 8MP image signal-processor